1. I finally got my curtains made with the help of my wonderful mom-in-law. She is very crafty. I think they look darling. So simple to do, just used strips of chevron fabric, tulle and burlap.
2. I'm very excited to get these in the mail. I've been wanting them for awhile and my hubs finally caved and got them. Our two year anniversary is next week! :)
3. These are now at Wal Mart. I love Great American Cookies...And their cookie dough is just as amazing as the actually baked cookie. Something I've always wondered about, ha!
4. Today I am sending out Kindergarten letters. I am sending a welcome letter, supply list, student information form, and a cute poem. The poem is the Jitter Glitter poem. If you haven't heard of it just go type it in on Pinterest and it'll pop up! It's really cute. It says "Do Not Open Until the Night Before Kindergarten". Inside is the poem and a little glitter for them to sprinkle under their pillow. It's really cute.
5. Today (and probably this weekend) I am working on my first print and go pack for math and literacy. I think it's going to be super cute. I am loving the fireflies. Perfect for August!
Have a great weekend, y'all! I'm hoping to stay by the pool and soak in as much of my summer break as I can. :)